Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

WPPI

I didn't think I was getting enough travel time in so I thought I would add WPPI to the list, LOL! The fact is my dear friends Mark and Jennifer Garber were speakers and needed help selling product. I was only in Vegas for 48 hours. Unfortunately I didn't have my point and shoot in my pocket the whole time and missed taking photos of people like Don Chick, Lorraine and Steve Bedell, Arthur Rainville, Jennifer Hudson, Steve Sedman and Ken Wilson. I am sure I am forgetting many (that is why I usually take photos). Here are the two GOOFS that I did have my camera in my pocket and I caputed Dan Roggi and Richard Kizirian.

No comments: