Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Friday, February 27, 2009

PPARI banquet night!

The banquet night had a tropical theme, so the evening dresses and tuxes stayed at home! I think so far I got to see more PPANE past presidents in RI then anywhere. Here is Bob Lizzari and I with Gary Thibeault, both are past presidents. During dinner I sat with Ruth Clegg and a table over from us was Bob DeCaprio, both also past presidents of PPANE and still involved serving on committee's and hosting all star programs.


Speech number 4! It was a walk down memory lane, with my years at RISP and sharing my admiration for a beloved man in RI, Rudy Graziani.

My PPANE president scholarships winner was...
Christine Connell
1st runner up- Manny Deoliveira
2nd runner up- Heather Ferraro








My proof that Bob was having a good time! Don't let him tell you stories otherwise!







It's Jackie Nelson. Jackie and I share a VERY special friend in common. I told Jackie some of my RISP school days stories!







Not only did I get to see an old roommate but I got to share her birthday with her the night of the banquet. Don't worry I made sure everyone else knew it was her birthday too!

Thank you again for the FUN candids that Peter shared with me!

No comments: