Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lola steals the show!!

Here is our GoldenDoodle, Lola! After being away from home so much, when I found out that the Crown Plaza allowed dogs there was no doubt in my mind that she was coming along to her first convention. Brad on the other hand wasn't so sure, being he would be the one to take care of her when I was judging and at the trade show. Lola and her over abundance of personality was a HUGE hit and people were in line to meet her. Here she is at the trade show.
Diana Mirasolo and I at the NEIPP/PPANE booth. 10 members and 6 NEIPP students were signed . I guess Lola gets some credit as the attaction to the booth, who needs chocolate when you have Lola!


Lola even had company to hang out in the room with Ansel Lizzari (Bob's dog). The two of them didn't stop chit chatting with each other. I think he was trying to convince her to be his girlfriend and she had lots of rules to tell him!


No comments: