Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MA makes 3 for 3

It's official, 3 of 6 state conventions without a snow storm. It was like the good old days with Gillian and I riding together to a meeting or convention. Brad could not leave until he got done work at midnight, and drove thru arriving at 3:30am. I had to judge Saturday morning and needed to leave on Friday. It worked great that Gillian had decided to visit the Massachusetts convention.


How to feel welcomed!!! There was a 16x20 sign that seemed to follow me around all weekend! Honestly , people I had never met before came up and congratulated me on being president and supported all the positive changes they had noticed. I suspect this sign gave a hint of who I was!

A special thank you to Tracy Gilford for the AWESOME coverage with his images of the MA convention. I hope PPANE's photography chair from MA, Barry Okun asked Tracy to help at PPANE!





.

No comments: