Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Friends far and near


One of the things that sets our profession above many is the camaraderie with our peers, whether from near or far. I was so excited to know that Mary Mannix from Chicago, IL would be at the MA convention.
I had met Mary years ago through Gillian. When I was print chair for PPANE, Mary served as one of the judges. Just one of those bonds and friendships that has grown and grown over the years. What other professions offer such support and loyalty?


Don't forget to thank Tracy Gilford for all the images in the slide shows!!


.

No comments: