Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time for the awards!


Leader of the pack! Bob you did such an amazing job talking up your convention and getting people excited about going. It worked because membership numbers are up, print cases and attendance was up. Great job Bob!!!






These 6 photographers were eligible for the Photographer of the year award!









Print chair, Alan giving the Photographer of the year award to Thomas Fallon. Thomas is a new member to Maine from Texas.





What an HONOR! Paul and Mary Lou Chretien were given a life membership award! All were on their feet applauding for this one!






State speech #1! I got a little distracted, hopefully by #6 I will have it down!!
The winner of the PPANE President $250 NEIPP scholarship is.
LeeAnn LaFleur
Renea Gage, 1st runner up
Paul Chretien, 2nd runner up




The 2009-2010 Maine board of directors that I installed.












The incoming and outgoing presidents passing the merits!

No comments: