Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Monday, January 12, 2009

My first LOAN!!!

I have been entering PPA print competition since 1993 and have NEVER missed a year. This year was my FIRST loan. Many years I have gone 4 for 4 and have had many general book prints but NEVER a loan. I was convinced there was some sort of curse on me. Well here it is! My first loan print!!


I am VERY happy to say that my 4 for 4 prints this year were a family portrait, a wedding image, a portrait album and my illustrative punch buggy that was taken at PPA in Texas when we got iced in with my point and shoot camera. This car image is the first I have ever entered that didn't have people in it and wasn't client work.








Here is Nancy with ONE of her MANY loan prints! You GO Girl!!