Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Friends, Old friends... the fun I had!



Our first night we ran out for a beer before the president's party and ended up having a great dinner!










President Akers was almost late for his president's welcome party.




















Hands off Bernie, he's MINE!!




















Mark! you scared us enough coming to the hospitality suite in your PJ's you don't have to CHASE us out!




















Laughs were shared by all.












I know we learn just as much sharing here as we do learning in programs.












The ladies were hanging on every word Bob was sharing!











My first NEIPP/PPANE trade show booth set up. All those years doing bridal shows helped!! It was exciting to help to students pick classes for NEIPP and I signed up two new PPANE members

No comments: