Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our very own, Ed Pedi!!




There is nothing like that last half an hour before you speak. Doesn't matter how much you have prepared, there is always that chance that Murphy will show up and SOMETHING won't work!










Ed, will you tell me a story?? I am sure many of you sitting in Ed's lecture Monday night could hear me laughing. I just think Ed is one of the best story tellers going and uses his ability to teach.












Ed, Ann Monteith and me. I was Ann's assistant for her three days at NEIPP and she must have said Ed's name 10 times the next day in class referring to his lecture the night before. I hope the good word of Ed's program gets his name on the national speaking list!!






Ed brought tears to Sal's eyes with his tribute to all the NEIPP instructors that Ed has had through the years.

No comments: