Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Friday, April 24, 2009

Home SWEET Home, VPP 80 th!


Home sweet home, well sort of, at least it was only 30 minutes from home! The Vermont Professional Photographers 80th convention was at one of the top 10 Inns in the country, The Equinox.

OH MY GOODNESS, it was just breath taking
to stay and not WORK here! To be able to have our 80th celebration at such a wonderful resort, was just perfect. From start to finish this convention was a TEN. I guess after 80 years, we get it!




Boy was it nice be able to help and enjoy the print competition. I have done a lot of judging this winter and it was nice to be on the other side this weekend. Doing our best to keep up with PPA we utilized the new set up for judging and it was our 3rd year doing digital albums. The coolest report back from Vermont is that our print cases were up 40%, yes 40 %! I hope we see all those cases at PPANE 2009 print show.

Special thank you to all the photographers that supplied me with images for the blog... Chris Beltrami,Lucas deSousa, Walt Erickson, Stina Plant, Wayne S. Tarr, Bernie Littlefield, Rickey Montes and Nancy Green.

No comments: