Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

NEIPP 2009 has arrived!


After all the anticipation and planning NEIPP 2009 has arrived! The alumni help check people in and collect dues!




Did you know that the instructors get instructions? No rock goes unturned to make sure a smooth week is had by all.




Here is Diana, the head trustee welcoming everyone to NEIPP 2009!!








I tried to pass my speech over to her, but she didn't want much more to do with the podium then she had to! It was nice to get two more speeches crossed off my long list!

No comments: