Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

Massachusetts Convention 2008 - Sunday - Funday!

LOOK! - TOYS! Can I have one? Huh? Huh? Can I? Can I?

JB takes aim.
Does he ever NOT have a camera with him?

Lunch with the vendors. Fun!
Just don't talk to them with your mouth full.

Linda shows that the longer it is, the more you get.

Art looking very dapper as always.
Is he always so darn nice?

Tracy set his camera and then dives into the mosh pit.


Ready for the big night.
I LOVED the candids from last year!

Russ tries to make off with one of the awards.
Luckily Nancy tackles him to the ground in the lobby.

Who let the penguin in?

Not sure why Nancy was flashing Wyeth.
But he seemed to enjoy it!

Russ hands out the good stuff!
Aren't you glad you took that public speaking class?

We love your work Jennifer.
Next year could you sit closer to the stage?

Now Russ, violence never solved anything.

Mark and Pete swap fish stories.


No comments: