Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

Connecticut Convention 2008 - Sunday - Cowabunga Dude!

Just call him "Diva Dan"

Pretty much sums up my feelings of early morning.

When Jen gets on Soap box, she gets ON a Soap box!

Doesn't do mornings.

Congratulations on Vendor of the Year Frank!

Dan suddenly realizes he's wearing polyester!

"And for my next number..."

"Calgon - take me away!"

Colonel Jack did it with a lamp in the library.

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

Lifetime Achievement for Roland Laramie.
Can you say "no brainer?"

State and New England treasure - Anne.

Marie, you just scored a 79 on your print.
How does that make you feel?

Marietta "Hospitality Queen"
doing her thing with Damon.

Charleen and Tom - future NEIPP models.

You'd be smiling like this if you won as many awards as Jeff and Anne. Hey, where's the wheelbarrow?

No comments: