Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Connecticut Convention 2008 - Saturday - "Hee Haw?"

Breakfast of champions! Can't ya just feel your arteries clogging?

Q: Why is Mike smiling like that?
A: He's not wearing pants.

"Seriously Ann, I just asked Bernie for a sip of his Monster Energy drink and he smacked me in the head right here."

The Backroom Boys - going on tour next month.

Judges - get ready for a sugar high!

Let the games begin!

And for just $19.95, you can have a pearly white smile like Damon!

"Did I make the team? Huh, huh? Did I?"

"Huston, we have a problem."

"Ahem, testing One, Two, Three. Can you hear me in the cheap seats?"

Hey kids, did you save some Kool-Aid for me?

Wow Peggy, look at all the blues!

What a great tribute to the past presidents.
Hey, wait - OMG - it that REALLY Roland!?

"OK, it's stuck.
Go get some butter quick!"

Hey cool - My PPANE president's salary - doubled!

Dueling photographers.
(insert banjo music here)

Hmmm, now just who could this be?

Ummmm, I traveled over EIGHT hours for this?

Yes Bruce, the jokes really ARE that bad.

Gee Grace, just think. Soon YOU'LL be part of this past presidents' group.
Be afraid.

Hey Mike, that's a terminal case of hat head ya got going on there!

Bedtime snack! Looks like I'll be hitting the fitness room in the morning!

No comments: