Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Connecticut Convention 2008 - Friday - THE DRIVE

Hit the road at 12:00 noon. Wow, look at the pretty snow coming down. This should be a fun drive!
(ominous music goes here..)

The first of TWELVE - count 'em TWELVE accidents I saw on the way. Once I got in MA, I hit a 28 MILE traffic jam. What should have taken a little over 5 hours took 8 hours and 15 minutes. Where's the bar!?

Wow! Nice place! The Crowne Plaza - great spot for a convention.

Hospitality - My kinda place - The more the merrier!

Tom gets rather animated the more "Kool-Aid" he drinks.

Connecticut knows how to pack a room.
And man, are they friendly!

Bob explains the meaning of life to Cindy - or maybe just the best place to buy a Canon.

WHOAH! Vulture attack? Nope, just a bunch of wild Connecticut photographers.

No comments: