Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Monday, April 21, 2008

Vermont Convention 2008 - Sunday - Sign in - Get Judged

Sign your life away with Gillian.


Have you ever seen such concentration?
And there isn't even a print up!

Gonna need a taller screen if Larry insists on helping.

Present It - what a cool idea!
(I'm so stealing it for Maine)

Bob Jenks - professional bouncer.

Part of the Grotton Group. Ma Mere - ring leader!

Rene Genest giving mime lessons.

Later the bodies of six judges were found floating in
Lake Morey with a note tied to each neck
"No More 79s!"

"I think he likes me."

"Now if we weren't in Retrograde Amalia,
this would have scored better"

Party crowd.
Pat gets ready for the kareokee contest.

Stinky cheese.
Ya should have smelled it the NEXT night!

Matt was supposed to pose nude for Don and Bob
but heard about being measured with a light meter
and said "no thanks".






No comments: