Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

New Hampshire Convention 2008 - Saturday - SHORT DRIVE!


Wow - a short drive! Only 3 1/2 hours!

Great spot!

"Input this buddy"

Nothing like waiting to the last minute
to put your case together! I've NEVER
done that (cough cough).

"Wait, scissors beat paper, rock beats scissors,
paper beats rock.
Where's the part about white gloves?"

After the convention, Shirl was reported missing.
Rumors have it the Maine crowd just wanted
to "borrow" her for a bit.

Don't let their sweet looks fool you.
If you don't give them money,
they'll beat the crap out of you!

Don't even think about smacking Bob
with that sneaker Mindy!

By 1:00 am, they had solved third world hunger,
and the rising gas prices. Now if they could figure
out the airline thing so
Jen and Mark could have been here!

THAT'S healthy - well sort of.

"Scuze me, scuze me. Mainiac with a
beer comin' through"

America's Next Top Models - Bob and Don

No comments: