Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Friday, May 1, 2009

NHPPA -66 cases!!

For a bunch of friends we certainly had 7 different opinions. This is what makes print judging so fair, is that you add us all together and come up with an average. I was in the print room at 8:30 AM and we finished up at 10:30 PM. LONG day, but lots of fun!




As a judge you know going to NH you will see lots and lots of prints. As usual their print cases were up to 66! Way to go NHPPA!! Most cases in NE!!



Do you think we the judges had to many challenges? Ask the print comittee! Did we talked to much? Or get up and looked at every print? In the end we certainly gave the audience something to listen to.

No comments: