Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Monday, March 2, 2009

Many old and new faces!




PPARI was a lot more laid back for me, because I wasn't judging. Our first official task was to have dinner! We all took the trolley to Sardella's for a wonderful dinner






I was SOOOO exicted to be able to spend time with Heather Ferraro-Shuman and her husband Rob at the PPARI convention. Heather and I went to RISP together. She lives nearby in Narrgansett and spent many nights with us in Providence, becomming an honorary roommate!






We had our own private dinning room! Boy was the food and wine yummy!!








PPARI president, Judith Potter is certainly a HANDS ON kind of president! It was fun to catch up with Judith in person. We have done a lot of emailing while she helped to fill the RI representative for PPANE. I can't thank her enough for sending along Steve Lourenco. He is a gem on the PPANE board.








Look here!! Nancy and Jack Holowitz at another state convention. I told Jack he would be able to give my speech at the banquet, he has heard enough of them!


Thank you a BUNCH to Peter Lapolla for the great candids he shared with me to put on the blog!!

No comments: