Welcome to the PPANE Prez Blog

A lot happens between one convention to the next. I hope this blog will share with the members all the STUFF in between. Enjoy and please contact me at ppaneprez@ppane.com if you have something you would like to share for the blog.



If you would like to receive emails when something is posted, please add your address on the left under "sign me up" and you will automatically be notified.



Want me to add you to the CHECK IT OUT list. Send me your blog address to ppaneprez@ppane.com

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rhode Island Convention 2008 - Sunday

Weddings, Texas style. Whoah.

Sal extolling the benefits of NEIPP.

TRADE SHOW! TOYS!

Cody & Mike showing us how it's done - Texas style.

Time to hand out the good stuff.

Judith making sure the room is perfect.

Look at the people...

MORE People...
The scary side of the room

Congratulations Diane!

And for my next trick, I'll turn Judith in a President!

Thanks for a job well done Tod.

PIT (photographer in training)


They let Mainers in!?

Judith and Cody start the conga line
(goes on for days)

Come on Judith, tell us what's
he REALLY wearing under that kilt?

Bob and Judith gettin' down
- well kinda.

No comments: